Impressive new gym opening in Dunstable


I went to visit the new JJB Fitness Club which has just opened in Dunstable.  It looks fantastic and is very well designed.  The finish is top quality and the array of equipment is mind blowing.

I particularly liked the steam room with it's starry ceiling, the yoga studio which looks like something out of a 5 star spa and the jacuzzi [above].  All in all the design is innovative, creative and funky.  It feels like a cut above the rest.

Luckily the prices aren't a cut above the rest.   The best bit being that you need only join for 6 months [instead of the usual 12] and after that you can give one months notice.

The club is open for viewing at the moment and officially opens on 30 June.

Needless to say I joined.  I'll write a review of what I think of the classes and efficiency of the operation once it's up and running.

See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment