Why book a massage with me?


You will discover the benefits of holistic, deep tissue and sports massage in the comfort and convenience of your home. No getting up afterwards and struggling home in traffic. The effects last and last!

Do you feel low on energy, like your stress resides in your shoulders and neck? Do you feel the need to take some time out for yourself? Are you training for a marathon or putting in extra hours at the gym? I can help!

Deep tissue massage is proven to loosen and lengthen tight muscles. Regular sports massage helps to improve performance and prevent injury. Flowing, more gentle. holistic massage encourages relaxation and calm.

What's great about my service?

- You get to relax on a big, comfy massage table
- I provide fresh towels and use blended aromatherapy oils
- I have top notch professional qualifications and am highly skilled
- Every massage is tailored to your individual needs
- I leave you with a stretching programme to maintain correct muscle tone
- All you have to do after the massage is put your feet up

YOU WORK HARD ENOUGH - NOW LET MASSAGE WORK FOR YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment