What a lovely bunch of coconuts!


Do you ever page through fashion magazines, or even the Sunday paper supplements and look aghast at the cost of some body lotions?   Case in point being Creme de la Mer Body Lotion which is £100 for 200 ml.

It calls it's exclusive formula a "Miracle Broth".  Now, I haven't tried this cream so it may indeed be excellent but I've always been extremely cynical when it comes to inflated claims. Call me a Grump Old Woman but I firmly believe that most of the time, what you're paying for is the brand name, the packaging and not the contents of the cream.

Healthypages have a very good article which talks about the benefits of using Coconut oil.  

Did you know it:

- is a natural skin Ph balancer
- has natural sun protection qualities
- helps to repair damaged skin due to deeply penetrating underlying skin layers

Best of all it's totally chemical free and easy on the pocket.  

So lets go Creme de la Coco instead!

P.S  I use a high percentage of fractionated coconut oil in my massage oil - so now you can experience the benefits for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment